Monday, August 29, 2011

Diamond in the Sky

Is Life simply a pursuit of creating happy memories? 

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. - Einstein
and It didnt feel like a night at all. It felt like just a few mins. Even thought I didnt have much to say, or even her.


I wanted to create a memory of her. I needed a night like this. Even though we are not meant to be. 
How can life to this to me? 
I've always believed that I always fall for girls only if they show a little bit of attention to me. I've never believe in romantic idealistic notions of love. But the point is , she has never shown it.  I can sense something intangible connecting me to her. Why can she not sense it too?
Why did life do this? Why did it bring her so close to true likeness, almost improbabilistically the one, and yet do this.
She didnt even remember me from 2nd year. I have never  been at the end of this.It was a big blow to what some might call my leonian ego.I've had the habit of forgetting people , or not noticing them. But rarely been at the end of it.
I never expected it.and I acted like a creep.
and yet I am just being immature and stupid and uncool.I know I am. 
I still remember that vague image of her, in a suit and a boycut in sip and byte - my early days in college, probably even my bday. 

I want to see Serendipity. 

I have a memory with her, and I guess that's the best I could and should hope for. 
Damn that IITB guy. 



No comments: