Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eyes


It is a beautiful memory.Beautiful and sad.Moving. Something that moves me to tears even as I smile. I will look back at that night and always smile. Because thats what I do. I will not be frustrated and naive. I will smile with maturity and innocence and wonder. And I will cry. I know I will. Of having known, that that night I saw  true love. pass by me. and I will know that I couldnt have done anything. I couldnt have spoken about it to anyone. It is not a burden. It is a cherishable memory. and I will look back at her acting and playing. Laughing.Talking.
Perhaps we'll meet again. She would have changed. I hopefully would have changed too. She would never know. It doesnt even matter.
Is Love simply the exagerration of difference between one woman and another? No
She was the one who turned all my theories and conceptions of romantic wrong.
When she looks at me and our eyes meet, I see something magical in her

No comments: