Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Morality

How far am I willing to go ?

Where would my morality give way? If I have a gun in my hand and him at my mercy, would I do it? .
If I have to just write his name in a notebook for him to die instantly, would I?
Or If Mephistopheles comes to me and makes a deal, would I?
What if he dies of natural causes/accident...would I be happy?

Do I want her to break up? Yes. But would I be actually happy if her heart is broken? Would I be happy to see her in tears?

Because life is not a romantic movie.Because she might be more happy with her guy than with me. Because he might actually be a nice guy, and probably is.Because he might just not die naturally for my convenience.

Am I filled with envy? Am I filled with jealousy?
Hes so so lucky.

I think of the last moments in Never Let Me Go. I think of Toby's scream. Of helplessness. and I feel it in resonate in me.
Atleast he knew he'll die with someone he loved.Atleast he was with her.

I am much much worse. I'd anyday exchange places.

Living is becoming a pain.

No comments: