Wednesday, September 28, 2011

JAM


This little part of my life. This tiny little part...is what I call happiness. A newfound form of happiness. For that moment, even though I contributed only 0.5 points to the cause,  I had achieved something.
The burden of illusions, of knowlingly indulging in them, vapourised in that period of joyous oblivion.

She wants to marry the guy. and No. It is not a bitter pill. It is a tasteless poison. I may live like this forever, I might not find anyone like her, but I think  , with some time and emotional effort, I'll be able to forget my sentiments.My sentiments will go, only their memory will remain.

It is my great fortune that I have friends like Gagandeep and Shankhayan, Mayank and Murari, Prachi and Shuvi.

The day today gave me an indication that this is probably a phase. And probably not one which is worse that the one I had 5 years ago in two important ways. 1. I am better prepared and more mature to handle this.
2. I have many more means and friends to get me through it, to keep me busy and deluded.



No comments: