Monday, July 27, 2009

'Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?'

Finally I'll have a semester in which more than half of the courses are of my interest. Electromagnetics, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematical Structures(Mathematical Logic and all) , Linear Programming, and the best- Contemporary Fiction. And this Fiction Course requires us to read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! So my plans and attempts at forgetting HP (so that I can enjoy it all over again after a few years) have failed. I'll have to reimmerse myself into that world this year only. Yippee!!!!
P.S: Harry Potter critics- Keep away your disparagin eyes from this post,and try to keep your disapproving comments to yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is my lucky day :)
Apple is giving review copies of iPad to 100 lucky person. Go to http://bit.ly/d9QOON and apply for it.