Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A God's workshop in an idle mind ..part 1

God: Hi
Me: (laughing) not again..I know you dont exist.
God: Why do you say so?
Me: Because its not you..its just me thinking.
God: What makes you believe that its not me inside you..Why do you think its you talking to yourself. Maybe its me making you think what you are thinking.
Me: Stop..or I'll just go mad!!!
God: Dont worry.its me God..I'll take care of everything.
Me: Ok. Since we've arrived at a paradox at not being able to confirm if you're really god or not...why dont you do something that will make me believe.
God: Because I am god.I dont need to prove myself.Simple.You believe if you want to.
Me: Ok ! I believe you exist.happy.now what?
God: Nothing.
Me: Ok.bye
God: Look. I dont want people fight over if they believe in me or not. I just want them to live life a healthy way and let others live. I dont want them to follow different code of ethics which they call religion.I'm not for hindu or islam or christian etc.There is just one code called humanity.
Me: This is exactly what I think ! See now its confirmed its just me talking to myself and its not God!
God: But even you are God. I am in everyone.Havnt you come across the concept in which one is given an object through which he would see GOD ,and it turns out to be a mirror!?
Me: Oh no.Not THAT lame concept again! It spoils the plot of many thrilling sci-fi and philosophical stories.
God: ??? So if you ever have any argument over God with anyone,just shut him/her by this concept and be happy.
Me: I dont know if you are God or Just me going nuts,but whatever crap you are talking....it deserves to be on my blog!
God:But I am not going to shut up unless you promise to talk to me again. I am bored you see.
Me: If a promise is the only way you're gonna be quiet ,then so be it.Just shut up for now for GOD'S SAKE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are atheist? The truth is, you DO believe in God, you're just pretending not to. The voice in your head really is God, and I must say I'm jealous that you get to hear Him!

pgm said...

Lolz, well written! If I didn't know you, I'dve thought that you had picked this up from somewhere and dumped it here ... (apart from all the clues like 'it needs to go on my blog' etc).
Its good to know that you're sitting jobless lol!

Siddharth Bhattacharya said...

its all cooked up right ??? you don't get such dreams right !!!
when i went to temple i felt myself talking to God ,but instead we planned missions together

Piyush said...

I am a half atheist half agnostic.
@ Sid:Its not cooked up...I do o often talk such things with myself. Freaks me out.Its not a dream.
and I do not 'feel' myself talking to 'God'.It feels like me going crazy again.

Unknown said...

wherz part-2??

Piyush said...

@ Divyam: Part-2 is up when God turns up again. :P