Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Being a Facha...part 2

Right now its the second day of my classes,and I just have another half hour before the start of my next class.
Yesterday we had 2 lectures,one of computer science and the other of quantum chemistry.The latter one was surprisingly interesting,and the fact that it was taught by the coolest professor I ever saw, helped.
I improved my chess record at IIT,winning 3 consecutive games against 2 opponents.It currently stands at 4-2-1(win-loss-draw),but that hides the true picture,because I trying to avoid playing with pradeep,who has already beaten me in the only match we played.It would be safe to say that the mosquito menace has reduced,maybe because of my new weapon-- The Tablefan.
I also issued Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins from the library,and had an interesting experience during that,which you will find at the bottom of this post.
I used to write the section of THINGS TO DO in the end of the post,but now there are suddenly so much to do,that it would take me more time to write about it than actually do it.So,I thought of a new section,which is,perhaps, inspired by Five Point Someone.

Things not to do at IIT

1.Drop you cellphone in the hostel garden
2.Forget your watch in a friend's room
3.Get your bag accidently exchanged with someone else's at the library counter
4.Put your things in that stranger's bag
5.When you give the bag back to its owner,forget your keys while taking your things out of that bag
6.Even if you have to get the bag exchanged,do it with some hot girl you want to befriend,not with an Mtech 1st year auntie

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

Lol.
Having a good time, I suspect.
Good luck with all the girls. Have fun. And learn.

Piyush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piyush said...

Thanks!
You know you are the first one to comment on my blog.But I wasn able to view your profile.