Friday, August 1, 2008

Being a Facha...part 3

No. of Classes got late for :3
No. of non-males talked to :2
Girls shortlisted :0!
No of pens lost:3-4

The first week of classes will be over today,and I have had many weird experiences already.Example: No matter how hard you try --- like sitting besides the likes of abhinav,archit and anupam,havin a good 10 hours of sleep before coming to class,having a full 20 mins shower,coming by rickshaw etc. etc.----you are bound to fall asleep in CSL 101 class.That cozy AC room and the boring course,combined with Prof Sen's monotonous tone, nullify the effect of all your preparations.
To talk about other courses,I'd like to reaffirm that Im probably the dumbest fresher.Losing my watch,mobile,bag etc etc.Well the only other thing left to do,which I duly completed,was attending the wrong lecture!That happened on Monday.
I am sitting here right now because of an announcement that we dont have a mechanical class today,which I forgot,and...walked into an empty classroom.So I had nothing else to do and I stormed right into the CSC to blog and propound my myriad foolish acts.
OK.Enough with self-critisicm.
I made a new friend in my branch--her name is Preeti.But as it turned out,it was not a smart move.Because all my floormates starting connecting me with her,which was the most false(or falsest,whatever the word is) allegation I ever got.Especially RP,usne pareshaan kar diya meri kheench kheench ke (whatever that means).Maybe he just doesnt like the fact that I already have the number of two girls in the campus while he has none.Another thing I'd like to mention is that I have made a promise(to myself)that I wont make a gf in the first year.Thats why I emptied my shortlist.
I played chess yesterday,where,archit(although I dint play with him) reinforced the fact that he is a big show-off.I played 2 matches,winning one and got hammmered by a CS guy in the other. So my career record stands at 5-3-1.
I'll take a leave now,and write whenever something interesting happens,as is bound to because the weekend is up next.

Things not to do at IIT-D

1.Attend the wrong lecture
2.Forget taking your towel while going for a bath
3.Ask your 6 foot tall,broad rajput friend to wash your undergarments
4.Sit 3 hours in the libary doing sums like:
prove a*0=0

solution:
a*0 = a*(0+0) = a*o+a*0
adding 0 on both sides
a*0+ 0 = a*0+a*0+0
hence a*0 + 0 = a*0 + a*0
which gives us a*0=0
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(courtesy:Elementary Calculus by Kenneth A. Ross)

2 comments:

sahil said...

oye sale update it more frequently

Anonymous said...

u rite gr8... so decided any gal ...