Monday, December 5, 2011

7th Sem


To label this sem with any adjective would do it injustice. Anything that describes an aspect of it to some degree of accuracy would be contradicting to the opposite aspects, which were equally present. To start with negatives, varunie expired.She. The one who first made me realise that my heart is not dead and buried, and it still has that pounding and nervous excitement which first yearites should have. The one who always gave me an ear. The one who I could always look upto you. The one who added another layer of sunshine to quizzes. I would remember every moment of rendezvous 2010.I'd remember stalking her on fb. I'll remember her first message. and greetings near library.

Anyway. I should also remember Gagandeep's breakdown, and his dad. and Prachi's problems. and  Shuvi's. Pradeep's dengue, and her Mom's messages and phones.

A lot happened this sem. Placements. Agra trip with Shiela. Sumedh's play with in the middle of the minors with charu. Imogen Heap in the middle of majors with Stuti. Other dates with stuti.Backstratblues.Dinner at MJ. dINNER AT fLIPSYDE. THE INDIA TODAY YOUTH CONFERENCE. STIEGLITZ LECTURE AT IIC. AUTISM LECTURE AT IHC. DINNER AT EATOPIA. SHUVI'S TREAT AT HRC. DAY OUT WITH SHUVI AND FOTE AT HKVILLAGE. NIGHTOUT WITH SHUVI, STUTI AND FOTE.lunch on the day of rbn makrs with stuti. (She looked so lovely)
anyway. lunches at subway.sittings in exhall and r2. days in kunzum. dayout with papa at lotus temple.
drinks and binges. and breaking down after that. Music of imogen heap and shins and classical music. Sigur ros and zindegi na milegi dobara.
Douglas Hofstadter! MML. RANDOM PHILOSOPHERS.Richa Kumar and STS. Bolia and AIIMS visits. Naveen Garg! SChandra and the senti meeting. The sponty colloq. the sponty mml presentation. functional analysis in finance!
barclays test. blade runner. stuti and her paper balls.sts class in qahwa. whispers of the heart.9 cms per second.
what else? I havnt covered half the things.
new friends? harshad. deepshikha.riccha.
deloitte ppo!,bplan,prachis mails,stuti talking about marriage and future plans.word games. literati. rendezvous. crossword. airplane.the music gigs. rendezvous jam. Im douglas hoftstadter. im so meta, even this acronym.bang at impotency. the concert with sis. the interhostel jam. the movie quiz.not to foget.6 As and a B.
sigh
i miss varunie. i still remember the first time i saw her. in r2. i thought she was an exchange student.
I dont know why I'm even writing this. Varunie has gone. Stuti was never there. and I dont know what I am doing here. I am afraid for next year.
Winter is coming.

No comments: