Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wanderlust

For those of you who are still wondering what Im doing in UK, and is about to ask me or flood me with questions about getting an intern abroad..( like many have already done)..

I am just holidaying..having fun..meeting different people and visiting places...trying our all kinds of food and  drinks..attending christmas concerts and carol services. (All thanks to my dear sis whos here for some job project)

Has everyone forgotten that theres such a thing as 'travelling for travelling's sake?'

P.S: I have no clue about getting an intern abroad... I sent about 30-50 random mails for this purpose in my 2nd year (after some really  convoluted argumentation with my conscience)..but wasnt successful.

This article by one of my seniors might be helpful:

http://kunal-b.in/2008/11/guys-at-iit-d-be-careful-about-apps

2 comments:

Siddharth Bhattacharya said...

Well, you could have diverted them to my blog link, as I went for an "intern" and traveled for traveling sake alongside work (what the audience seems willing to do).
That way, more juniors will visit my blog.

Piyush said...

I could have but I didnt, in the same way I wont recommend watching aajtak/starnews for staying up to date with the world.