Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back Home

Its been a long long one and a half month.Rendezvous, Socials, Informals, Minors, all those quizzes, Football matches, Minor 2 etc etc.
Sunday was our last exam. and it marked the end of something which I truly enjoy-night-outs.
Studying, dicusssing stuff like god, aliens, other dimensions , making fun of other batchmates ,those visits to nescafe ,hanging out in the institute during the supposedly odd hours -- all this culminates into an experience found nowhere else. and when the exam gets over,your friends come to you smiling and seemingly very happy say "Aaj to phut gayee yaar".
As for my exams,they went normal,below average I would say.But I have learnt how to "not worry" about the results,and just enjoy life.
Meanwhile, tarasha has become the latest of my friends to "try" to make me active on some social networking site
pretty.tash:
what happened to the old piyush?
cut the crap and be active on facebook and orkut
and be a normal human once again

whoa!
anyways,for now, I am just relieved to be back home.

1 comment:

arushi said...

welcome back home finally!!